Guidelines for Sharing and Republishing Content
The following policy provides the guidelines for the proper sharing of content related to the Refrigerated Warehouse & Transport Association of Australia Ltd (RWTA) materials, publications, quotes, images, blog posts, etc.
Sharing and Republishing Guidelines
Interested parties may do the following:
Share links to content on the Refrigerated Warehouse & Transport Association of Australia Ltd (RWTA) website by email and social media.
If you use @rwta, we may even retweet your share!
Reference, summarise, or quote facts, figures, and quotes found within RWTA content up to 100 words adhering to the Content Attribution Policy below.
Content Attribution Policy
- Cite the Refrigerated Warehouse & Transport Association of Australia Ltd (RWTA) as the original source.
- If our International Partner the Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) is mentioned, appropriate attribution must be used as follows: "The RWTA are an Affiliate Partner of the Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA)"
Link to the source on www.rwta.com.au
Article/blog post summaries and print articles: Link to the URL of the original article.
- If NOT gated and therefore, free and available to the public, link to PDF may be used, though direct link to the landing page is preferred.
- If GATED and available to the public for a fee, must be linked to landing page, NOT the PDF.
- For references to RWTA downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
- Images: Link to the URL where our original image is stored.
- Embedded infographics, video, presentations, etc.: Embed the original infographic, video, or presentation using the provided embed code or URL.