Good Afternoon Everyone,
Welcome to our “New Look Cold Running” we have updated our masthead, and changed the format from that of a newsletter to an eMagazine, enabling it to new be read across multiple devices (using ISSUU - the fastest growing digital publishing platform in the world) while still being able for download as a pdf and printing out if that is what you prefer.
In this issue you will find some great articles covering issues impacting the Australian Cold Chain including …….
- 124th IARW-WFLO Convention & Expo – 25th to 29th April 2015
- SMART Supply Chain & Logistics Conference & Expo – 26th to 27th May 2015
- NZCSA National Conference and Exhibition – 9th to 11th August 2015
- RWTA National Conference and Exhibition – 26th to 28th August 2015
Keep your Cool – JLLS Report on “The case for Refrigerated Logistics and Distribution Investment”
- Peter Worthington Smith Award (South Africa)
- Dematic Acquires SDI Group Europe
Montague Open New Facility at Truganina
HR News – 3 Strikes and you’re out – the myth!
News from GCCA
- IARW Global Cold Storage Capacity Report
- GCCA NextGen Award
Refrigeration Air Conditioning & GHG Reduction
Plus lots more ……
We trust that you enjoy reading the March ‘15 Issue, and if you would like to advertise, or contribute an article for inclusion in the next issue, Cold Running – June 2015, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on 1st May.