RWTA Vision & Values
The RWTA seeks to strengthen and invigorate the Australian Cold Chain, by providing insightful
and ethical leadership and a resolve to vigorously engage all stakeholders.
To promote a culture of excellence throughout the Australian Cold Chain, through the development and adoption of Voluntary Codes of Conduct that promote Quality, Consistency and Ethical Behaviour.
To provide a single, rational and resonating voice for member companies operating within the Australia Cold Chain, through collaborative endeavours.
To promote growth and prosperity within the Australian Cold Chain, by providing access to relevant information and expertise available locally and via our international partner, The Global Cold Chain Alliance.
- Safety and Sustainability
- Profitability and Professionalism
- Engagement and Collaboration
- Innovation and Integrity
MEMBER SERVICE AND ENGAGEMENT
- Provide services, resources, and opportunities to connect.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND COLLABORATION
- Develop and deliver knowledge, education, technical information to achieve best practice.
GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY REPRESENTATION
- Protect and promote the interests of the industry within regulatory, legislative, and legal frameworks.
INDUSTRY PROMOTION, AWARENESS AND PARTNERSHIP
- Promote the industry, cultivate partnerships, and increase recognition of the association.
COLD CHAIN LEADERSHIP
- Facilitate economic development by strengthening the cold supply chain.