Cold Running Magazine - June 2015
Welcome to the June ’15 Edition of “Cold Running”
As we have updated our masthead, and changed the format from that of a newsletter to an eMagazine, you are now able to read it across multiple devices (using ISSUU - the fastest growing digital publishing platform in the world). We are also providing it as a pdf for downloading and printing if that is what you prefer.
In this issue you will find some great articles covering issues impacting the Australian Cold Chain including …….
- NZCSA National Conference and Exhibition – 9th to 11th August 2015
- RWTA National Conference and Exhibition – 26th to 28th August 2015
- 124th IARW-WFLO Convention & Expo – 25th to 29th April 2015
- CoR - “A Little Knowledge is Dangerous!”
- 2015 Frank Vale Award
State Finalist Announcements
- The Voice of Reason – Hands Free in Cold Storage
- International News
- Diageo Australia Wins Smart Award for Excellence
- Dematic introduces Multi-shuttle
- Swire Cold Storage appoints Service and Operations Director
- MaxiTRANS appoints New Group General Manager of Sales and Distribution
News from GCCA
- GCCA Announces Recipient of New Global NextGen Award
- GCCA Announces the Global Cold Chain Expo
- IARW and WFLO Elect New Officers and Board Members
- Deregulation in QLD: Responding to a changing Environment
Raymond James Barry OAM
We trust that you enjoy reading the June ‘15 Issue, and if you would like to advertise, or contribute an article for inclusion in the next issue, Cold Running – September 2015, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on 1st September 15.