Cold Running Magazine - October 2015
Welcome to the latest issue of Cold Running Magazine
As we have changed the format to an eMagazine, you are now able to read it across multiple devices (using ISSUU - the fastest growing digital publishing platform in the world).
In this issue you will find some great articles covering issues impacting the Australian Cold Chain including:
- 2015 -16 Board Appointments and Resignations
- New RWTA Chairman for 2015-16
- Energy Efficiency Survey
- 74th RWTA National Conference Report
- CoR & RWTA Conference - “Doing Nothing is not an Option”
- The Impact of the Cold Chain
- Food Waste, Hunger and Climate Change!
- International News
- 2015 Frank Vale Award
- Membership Update
- Coming Events
We trust that you enjoy reading the October ‘15 Issue, and if you would like to advertise, or contribute an article for inclusion in the next issue, Cold Running – December 2015,
please email: email@example.com COB on 1st December 15.